Introducing an exciting and new concept from the Service Inspired Restaurants (SIR Corp.) family. . .. . . SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar! - It's a little of this, a little of that and a whole new take on Italian. We're inspired by Italian passion, generosity and of course. . ...excellent cuisine!
Scaddabush Italian Kitchen & Bar is hiring an experienced GENERAL MANAGER for the Mississauga location.
We will prepare and support you for success in this role where sales growth and success will be rewarded. You will be placed in an environment that has the highest standards and with a team that has a positive attitude and a winning mindset. As General Manager, you consistently provide our guests with an outstanding experience, which is achieved by adhering to our standards of quality and service. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Upholding the highest quality standards for food, service and financial management.
* Ensuring training and proper supervision of Team Members and Managers on all restaurant procedures.
* Providing leadership, problem solving and decision making in all areas
* Building and maintaining a productive partnership with the Chef.
* Understanding and interpreting P&L's and other financial statements.
* Excellent use of your time management skills and attention to detail
* Ensuring your enthusiasm, gregarious hospitality and ability spill onto other staff
As a member of our team you get: to be part of an environment that is small enough for each person to have an impact, but large enough to have stability and structure.
* 5 years of previous restaurant management experience, with approximately $4 million + in annual sales
* Proficient in English verbal and written communication
* Comfortable using computers and learning new software.
* Ability to manage sales goals, inventory, cash.
* Smart Serve Certified
* Have ability to manage the restaurant with a high level of attention to detail, hospitality and fun
SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar - fun, friendly, lots of personality, a little eclectic and always full of generous spirit!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter at: http://sircorp.snaphire.com/?job=8320CRG
Due to the number of applications received, only candidates selected for the next phase of the recruitment process will be contacted.